Inspiring Magazine Designs

Inspiring Magazine Designs


Covers:

I was inspired in several ways by these covers. In the first cover, I was inspired by the simplicity as well as the contrast between the black and white photo and the red background. In the third photo, I was inspired by the contrast in font colors. The last three cover designs are all pretty abstract which was also really inspiring. I especially liked numbers 2 and 4.

Advertisements:

With these two ads, I was mainly inspired by their creativity. and simplicity.

Spreads:

I found inspiration in the first spread by the simplicity as well as the image placement. I was inspired by the second spread with the font placement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumoils Alternative Process

Final Color Grids and Photos

Surrealism Pre Work

Photographers

Photographers
Steve Mccurry