Semester 1 Final Reflection






Reflection:
Some new photographers I have discovered which I really admire are Steve McCurry, Ansel Adams, and Henri Cartier-Bresson. I really like how Steve photographs people and the Black and White style Ansel Adams and Henri use in their photographs. This semester, I have learned much more about the capabilities of my camera and when I take pictures I now see many more opportunities for photographs. I am definetly more into photography because of what I have learned and this semester has made me wanted to pursue photography even further. In second semester, I am really interested in doing more with photoshop, since I know there is a lot you can do with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumoils Alternative Process

Final Color Grids and Photos

Surrealism Pre Work

Photographers

Photographers
Steve Mccurry